Our archive page lists the various materials that we have available for further study, but in addition we have accumulated other resources that may be of use. These include:
- The association has published three books:, we have a supply of each for sale. These are Titchmarsh House Histories (£10), Titchmarsh Voices – a half-century of change in an English village (£6); Echoes of Yesteryear – Growing up in Titchmarsh (£3.50).
- In addition the association has published a DVD which chronicles life in the village during the Jubilee year 2012. Sale price £5
- You can download our "Titchmarsh Heritage Trail leaflet" outlining the key historical features that can be seen on a walk around the village.
- We also have a small library of reference books including Titchmarsh Past and Present by Helen Belgion.
- Copies of maps including the 1778 Enclosure Award, early OS maps, and a plan showing the old names of fields in the parish.
- Learning materials for children related to themes studied in the national curriculum. Currently these cover the Victorian village and Titchmarsh during World War 2.
- A banner timeline of the history of Titchmarsh
- A camera, projector, display screens etc. If you would like to buy a book or DVD, or borrow from our resources, please contact us.
Titchmarsh Heritage Trail Leaflet (Click to open in a new window)